Partner: 🇷🇺 National Research University of St. Petersburg
Program: Dual Degree
Course Structure: Business Administration & Economics
The students enrolled to the first year of Business Administration and Economics will have the opportunity to obtain a Dual Degree based on the agreement between the University of Rome Tor Vergata, department of Management and Law and the HSE St. Petersburg.
At the end of the programme the students will obtain:
- the Bachelor degree in Business Administration and Economics, awarded by the University of Rome Tor Vergata
- the Bachelor degree in Business Administration and Economics awarded by Saint Petersburg campus of the Higher School of Economics (HSE)
Structure of the programme
During the Bachelor scheme, the students shall study at their home institution in their first two years and transfer to the host institution in the third year.
Once students are admitted to the university, they must follow the criteria bellow in order to pursue the Dual Degree program:
• be fully enrolled in the Bachelor programme at his/her home institution;
• have a GPA not lower than 25/30
• write a motivation letter indicating a clear purpose of participating in the Dual Degree programme
• earn at least 75 CFU at the National Higher University
• attend the intensive Russian course.
Selection and access
The students willing to take part to the Dual Degree Programme must apply for the specific call issued by the Department of reference.