Invest Your Talent in Italy
University of Rome Tor Vergata, along with other Italian universities, is a partner of the Invest your talent in Italy, a program supported by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, the Italian Trade Agency, Uni–Italia, Unioncamere and Confindustria.
The program offers the opportunity to develop your skills through a range of Master’s and postgraduate courses in English at prestigious Italian Universities, geared towards improving your academic, technical and professional skills.
General entry qualification required: a three or four-year Bachelor’s degree. Specific entry requirements will depend on the chosen course.
On-the-job training at leading Italian companies, while completing your academic work, provides practical skills for your future career.
Scholarships and much more: once selected by the university of choice, you will have access to the opportunities offered by the Programme: scholarships, reductions/exemptions in tuition fees, orientation and student support services.
Study in Italy | MAECI Grants
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants in favor of foreign citizens not residing in Italy and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* for the academic year 2018-2019 in order to foster international cultural, scientific and technological cooperation, to promote Italian language and culture and to support Italy’s economic system in the world (According to Law 288/55 and its subsequent changes and additions).
Deadline: May 30th, 2019
Grants are offered to pursue study, training, and/or research programs at Italian Higher Education Institutes, both public and legally recognised. The list of these institutions is available on the following website:
“Torno Subito” (TS) is a Programme promoted by the Regione Lazio -Department of Education, Research, School Education and Universities.
The Initiative is aimed at:
- strengthening and improving the human capital of young people by encouraging the:
– mobility in Europe and abroad;
– networks in the professional area of interest;
– increase of formal and non-formal skills through a learning by doing approach.
- encouraging the acquisition of qualified skills by sustaining higher education through combined study and work experience pathways and, simultaneously bycreating opportunities for the development of professional networks, both in Italy and abroad;
- promoting the enhancementof the experience and the redeploymentof the acquired skills in the Lazioregion thereby increasing the opportunities for qualified employment to respondto the region’s economy request fora smart, sustainable and inclusive growth;
- contributing in reducing the gap between the demand and supply of work by allowing youthto build career paths in orderto respond to their needs of professionalgrowth and specialisation in their professional sectors;
- promoting opportunities for the individual growth of youth through conscious choices able to favour autonomy and participation paths.
- allowing companies, third sector organizations, universities and research centres to internationalise outstanding competences on the basis of shared training and work experiences pathways.
“Torno Subito” funds individual projects. The projects must be structured in two phases:
1. a pathway of study or a work experience outside the Lazio region, in Italy or abroad;
2. a second phase dedicated to redeploythe skills and knowledge acquired in the previous phase, within Lazio by a work experience, start–upprojector research activity.
Torno Subito pursues the principles of equal opportunity and accessibility for everyone and in particular, it foresees specific support measures to encourage the participation of people with disabilities.