By choosing to study abroad with the Erasmus+ program, you have a great chance to improve your communication, language and inter-cultural skills and to gain soft skills which are highly valued by future employers.
If you are already an Erasmus+ student here in Rome, then you probably already know that!
Steps for Admission
- The Tor Vergata International Student Mobility Office receives the list of nominated Erasmus+ students selected by the Partner University's with name, major and e-mail address.
- Once nominated, the student receives from Tor Vergata instructions to preregister online at: mobint.uniroma2.it
Deadlines for application
First semester (exchange period from September to February): June 30
Second semester (exchange period from February - July): November 29
- Students can apply for a room in the University Residence CX Rome Student Place.
- to rent a room in a private accommodation contacting the Student Association Erasmus in Campus email@example.com;
- Online portals: HousingAnywhere.com, Uniplaces.com.
What to do upon arrival
Students should inform the Student Mobility Office on the date of their arrival. To complete the enrollment status, you must visit the Erasmus+ Central Office:
Via Cracovia, 50, Building D, Room D.002
Mon, Wed, Fri (h 9:00-12:00), Wed also h 14:30-16:00.
After that you can meet one of the 6 schools Erasmus+ officer they have been in contact with, for any learning agreement issues.
To be enrolled you must have the Italian FISCAL CODE and 2 PHOTOS.
After that you can meet one of the 6 schools Erasmus+ officer they have been in contact with, for any learning agreement issues
How to reach the International Mobility Student Office
- By bus lines (located in Anagnina and stop at via Cambridge):
- 20 express, 506, 507, 509;
- By Shuttle bus service.
For more information: Read More
Italian language course
An Italian language course is available for free during each semester. Information available here:
What to do before leaving
Students should leave the student booklet containing the passed exams at the Erasmus+ office of each School. The Office will send the transcript of records to the home University.
Every year Tor Vergata University supports the mobility of about 1200 students, 700 outbound and 500 inbound. The agreements between the universities that allow such exchanges, representing the most part of the countries of the European Union, are about 600.
Erasmus+ allows a number of mobility periods for each study cycle, both for studies and traineeship. A total of 12 months of mobility are allowed for each cycle, bachelor's degree courses, master's degree courses, PhDs and a total of 24 months for one-cycle courses.
If you are an Tor Vergata student interested to Eramsus+ Mobility for Study, click on the following link:
mobint.uniroma2.it for activate call for bids.