Mobility Confap Italy Project
Would you like to have a university experience in Italy or in Brazil? Learn more about Mobility CONFAP-ITALY project.
The project aims at facilitating and supporting effective collaboration between CONFAP and the Italian Network to further scientific, technological and innovation cooperation, through the mobility between the two countries of PhD students, Master students (Mestrado and Laurea Magistrale students) and post docs.
The Italian Network currently includes 18 Universities and one Research Center. The Italian institutions work in cooperation with the Brazilian Institution CONFAP. The University of Bologna acts as a coordinator partner of the Italian Network.
Find here the academic offers of the University Of Rome Tor Vergata related to each mobility level for the Brazilian candidates:
The new Call is: www.fapeg.go.gov.br
Further info: confap.org.br
Program for Institutional Internationalization of the Higher Education Institutions and Research Institutions of Brazil.
CAPES through its DRI publishes a Call which aims at the selection of Institutional Internationalization Projects for Higher Education Institutions or Research Institutes that have at least 4 Postgraduate Programs recommended by CAPES in accordance with the provisions of this Call and the applicable legislation.
The Call aims to select up to 40 (forty) Institutional Internationalization Projects through evaluation of academic and scientific merit of the proposals and according to the budgetary and financial availability of CAPES
1. Foster the construction, implementation and consolidation of strategic plans for internationalization of the institutions contemplated in the areas of knowledge they prioritize;
2. Stimulate the formation of international research networks with a view to improving the quality of academic production linked to postgraduate studies;
3. Expand the actions to support internationalization in the postgraduate courses of the contemplated institutions;
4. Promote the mobility of lecturers and students, with emphasis on doctoral students, postdoctoral students, Brazilian lecturers abroad and foreign lecturers in Brazil, linked to stricto sensu postgraduate programs with international cooperation.
5. Foster the transformation of participating institutions into an international environment.
6 Integrate other CAPES development actions into the internationalization effort
Senior Visiting Professor.
Junior Visiting Professor.
Training in short courses or summer/winter schools abroad or MOOCs in Brazil.
The full version (in Portuguese) is available at the Capes-PrInt webpage.