1) The study rooms will be monitored by part-time students (referents of the Area Coordinator) who will carry out random controls and used in compliance with the requirements described in point 3 (below).
2) If ,during the interval between lessons, the classrooms remain empty students con remain for individual study activities, in compliance with the requirements described in point 3. Part-time students will carry out random controls.
3) In compliance with current regulations, access to the classrooms and study rooms is allowed only to a number of students equal to the maximum capacity of the classroom as indicated on the access doors of the classrooms.
It is mandatory for students:
– to cover the nose and mouth with a mask. Those without a mask will not be allowed to access the classrooms/libraries/study rooms;
– to carry out a thorough cleaning of the hands with the sanitizing gel located near the entrance doors of the classrooms and in the corridors;
– to keep a safety distance of one meter;
– to only use the places marked with a special green sticker;
– to be in possession of the COVID-19 green certification (Green Pass) as required by Legislative Decree 111/2021, being available to show it when required.
4) Libraries can be accessed only through online booking. When the student leaves the library, his / her workstation becomes available for other students who have booked in the meantime. Given the obligation of the green pass and the presence of sanitation systems, it is sufficient to sanitize the rooms at the end of the day.
5) Failure to comply with the law determines the prohibition for the student to carry out any activity in presence within the University.
Translated from the Italian website