CLICI – Centre for Italian language and culture of the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” – organizes extensive Italian language courses for foreigners from 15 March to early June 2021.
In the second semester of the academic year 2020-2021, CLICI will provide online Italian language courses remotely.
The courses include 40 hours in synchronous mode (20 lessons of two hours each, held twice a week on the Zoom platform) + 20 hours in asynchronous mode for a total of 60 hours.
Official Grade Certificate
Students, who attend 70% of the 40 hours in synchronous mode and 70% of the activities in asynchronous mode, will be given a certificate of attendance and will be admitted to the final exam. Students, who pass the final test, will receive a final grade certificate.
Admissions and Enrollment
The courses are free for all foreign students enrolled at Tor Vergata University of Rome. It is possible to register from 31 December 2020 to 8 February 2021.
• Students who are absolute beginners in Italian language are requested to register on CLICI’s platform without taking the placement test.
• Students who are not beginners are requested to:
– register on the platform providing their personal information;
– choose a date to take an online interview for the speaking skills assessment (21, 26, 29 January, 5, 9, 12 February 2021);
– complete the online placement test that has to be taken remotely between 7 January and 10 February 2021 and up to two days before the online interview.
It is possible to book the online interview – which has to take place after completing the placement test – up to a week before.
All information on the enrolment procedure is available at clici.uniroma2.it
From the academic year 2020-2021, it’s also possible to attend asynchronous online courses in Italian language in self-learning modality provided in collaboration with the ICON – Italian Culture On the Net – Consortium. All information is available on the CLICI website.