The regulations relating to payments to the Public Administration oblige public administrations, including Universities, to receive relevant payments through the system called PagoPA promoted by the Agency for Digital Italy (AGID) of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers (www.governo.it).
PagoPA is an electronic payment system designed to make any payment to the Public Administration easier, safer and more transparent. PagoPA payment can be carried out through various channels (credit card, at bank branches, tobacco stores, etc.).
Student will receive a payment notification at the end of the normal immatriculation / enrollment / subsequent installments / competitions / access tests.
The PagoPA notice contains the Payment Notice Code, the QR Code and the Interbank Code (CBILL circuit) that allow you to pay easily.
PagoPa allows you to make the payment through a plurality of channels, physical or online.
Once the PagoPA notice has been obtained, it is possible to pay with different methods:
- online with a credit card by connecting to the site http://utov.it/pagopa
- via PAgoPA’s APP IO if you have SPID credentials
- via home / mobile banking through CBILL circuit or members of the PagoPA system
- at all bank branches or ATMs that allow you to pay through the CBILL circuit or members of the PagoPA system
- in Sisal / Lottomatica ticket offices
- it is not possible to pay the PagoPA bulletin at the Poste Italiane counters
Attached is a special guide (in Italian and English).